I was sitting at my computer here in Atlanta, minding my own business, and The T-Shirt Lady nominated me for a blog award!
So THANK YOU Sandi!
Sandi has an assortment of coffee cozies in her shop to fit your every mood, along with felted bowls, tote bags, scarves and shawls. Do check out HandMadebySandi when you need a gift for yourself or for that someone special.
Here is the award that Sandi gave me!
Here are the rules for the award acceptance:
(1) Thank the person giving the awards
(2) Copy awards to your blog
(3) Place a link to their blog
(4) Name 7 things people don’t know about you
(5) Nominate 7 bloggers
(6) Place a link to those bloggers
(7) Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know of their awards
Now for the 7 things you probably didn’t know about me.
- I have lived in nine states: IL, NE, CA, SC, NC, FL, AL, WI and GA
- I am the oldest of four children, three girls and a boy, and the bossiest.
- I like my eggs scrambled, my toast light and my peanut butter chunky.
- In high school, I got all A’s in geometry and had to be tutored in algebra. Trigonometry – fuggedaboudit!
- My family refers to me as a knitting machine because I can knit very fast and without looking.
- I am a news junkie and despise reality shows.
- I am Grandma Lo by day and Foxy G. by night.
My 7 nominees for the award:
- Made by Melissa
- Stroll Through Storyland
- Tamdoll’s Workspace
- The Curious Pug
- Cheryls Purple Cow
- Hoganfe Handmade Handbag Originals
- Art by Betty Refour
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do!